Hard to believe its been 10 years! What better way to celebrate than to roadtrip with the Roy-Pitz crew to Philly to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Roy-Pitz Barrel House!
Leave the transportation to us, kick back with some new Roy-Pitz cans on the bus and just make a day of it with us. The day is yours in Philadelphia, but we've got some excursions planned that you can join us on!
The Barrel House will be kicking with great beer specials, events all day and discounted food with your ticket.
- 8AM - Cases of Best Blonde, Daddy Fat Sacks & Country Creek Strawberry Kolsch go on sale to bus riders at the brewery - dont worry we'll keep it cold until you return!
- 9AM - Bus departs Chambersburg - Roy-Pitz back lot
- 12:15PM - Arrive Roy-Pitz Barrel House - Lunch or Brunch on your own at the Barrel House to kick off your visit. (we're kicking in 15% off your food as well)
- 130PM - (Optional) Visit Love City Brewing Company for a tour and to check out their new space with the Roy-Pitz crew.
- 3PM - (Optional) Visit Yards Brewing Company’s new brewery & brewpub with the Roy-Pitz crew on a VIP excursion. Private Tour, Roy-Pitz is covering all costs. Limited to 20 people!
- 5PM - (Optional) Nail Pulling Sour Tasting with Chris Collier, Head Brewer back at the Barrel House
- 6PM - Bus departs Barrel House
- 9:15PM - Bus arrives back at Roy-Pitz Chambersburg
- 9:16PM - Happy Hour at The Stube
- Roundtrip Luxury Coach Transportation
- 15% off food items at the Barrel House with your bus ticket
- Barrel House beer specials all day!
- Free Beer on the Bus Trip
- Sour tasting with Roy-Pitz Head Brewer Chris Collier
- First access to Roy-Pitz can release!
Ticket only required for the bus travel. Admission in Philly is free! Ticket good for 1 person. 21 and over only. All ticketing fees included in your ticket.